Sunday, February 19, 2012

Norton CleanSweep 2002 Review

Norton CleanSweep 2002
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
When I ran Norton Clean Sweep 2002 it took over my computer without giving me the ablility to shut it down. When it was finished hours later, I had to reinstall my operating system just to get my computer working again. Then I discovered that Clean Sweep had deleted every program on my computer and 99% of all of my files. It has taken me almost 2 weeks to get my computer working again. I got no help from Symantec because they charge $35 per technical help phone call which I refused to do considering what their software did to me. I have used Norton products before, including earlier versions of Clean Sweep, with no problems. This product, however, is dangerous and untrustworthy. I highly advise anyone considering purchasing this to at least back up all of their data first and then buy something else.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Norton CleanSweep 2002

Clean out Internet buildup with Norton CleanSweep from Symantec. Its powerful tools improve your PC's performance by eliminating unwanted programs and other files that waste disk space. Thorough and reliable, Norton CleanSweep removes a wide array of nonessential items on your hard drive, including cookies, history logs, and other files that track your Internet activities.
Internet Sweep finds and cleans away the clutter accumulated by Web surfing--such as Web pages, graphics, and plug-ins--without causing problems for other programs. Fast & Safe Cleanup automatically removes unneeded files. Run it from the CD to clean up your hard disk before installing new software. The uninstall wizard guides you safely step-by-step through removing old programs and their associated files.
Use Safety Sweep to protect against the accidental deletion of files you and your computer need, so you can run Norton CleanSweep with confidence. A graphical interface and intuitive wizards make Norton CleanSweep easy to use. And now Windows XP RC1 users can also enjoy all its benefits. Don't let space-eating files jeopardize the performance of your PC. Trust Norton CleanSweep 2002 for safe, easy, complete hard drive cleanup.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Norton CleanSweep 2002

0 comments:

Post a Comment