Monday, February 20, 2012

Norton Internet Security 2007 Sop 10 User Review

Norton Internet Security 2007 Sop 10 User
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
First of all, the product description for Norton Internet Security 2007 on this page is erroneous. The last line states: Includes: Norton AntiVirus, Norton Personal Firewall, Norton Privacy control, Norton AntiSpam and Norton Parental Control. That is not true. NIS 2007 DOES NOT include either Norton Anti-Spam or Norton Parental Control. What is frustrating is that NIS 2006 did contain them. Shame on me for having faith that the newer version would as well.
I am the type of consumer that has no problem paying a little more for something if I believe it to be a quality product. I will stay with a product or brand for years just as I would a physician or anyone providing a service to me IF I have grown to trust in their quality and integrity. I put Norton products in that category very easily. Until, that is, I purchased and installed the new Internet Security 2007.
The first irritation was the warning that I would have to uninstall Spybot Search and Destroy, a little jewel that I had found great comfort in its ability to help me to deal with spyware/adware over the last 2 years or so. NIS 2007, unlike its 2005/2006 versions is now suddenly not compatible with Spybot S & D. I begrudgingly uninstalled it and completed my installation of NIS 2007. The result is despite my use of Ad-Aware SE Personal and my inability to use Spybot, NIS 2007 is thus far unable to stop some spyware/adware and pop-ups which I have not had to face over the previous year with to any degree. Granted it has only been 24 hours since the installation, but it has been 24 hours of being very disappointed with this product. And as stated above, NIS 2007 is less the product that it was in 2006 as it has omitted Parental Control and Anti-Spam from the basic version. So, I in effect, received less product for the same price. What are they thinking at Symantec?
I will gladly return and edit this review if I find NIS 2007 to be better than I have detailed here. But if I don't edit this to a more glowing review, you can rest assured that Norton has seen the last of my financial support.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Norton Internet Security 2007 Sop 10 User

Norton Internet Security 2007 is a comprehensive set of security tools that helps keep you safe online. Enjoy your Computer with confidence, knowing that Viruses and spyware will be either blocked or removed. All kinds of malicious programs will be removed automatically. Block online identity theft, detect and eliminate spyware, removes viruses and Internet worms and protect your machine against hackers. Special license for up to 10 different users.Intrusion Prevention automatically shields newly discovered security vulnerabilities Full System Scan performs a deep scan to remove existing viruses, spyware and other threats Norton Protection Center provides a central place to easily check overall security settingsVista Compatible

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Norton Internet Security 2007 Sop 10 User

0 comments:

Post a Comment