Thursday, December 15, 2011

Webroot AntiVirus with Spy Sweeper 3-User Review

Webroot AntiVirus with Spy Sweeper 3-User
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
First, I'm an advanced user. 2-Home networks running independently that include 5-laptops, 1-desktop (Vista), and 1-MS Server 2003. The reviews on Amazon initially made me hesitate about this product; although, the 2011 version rates very highly in PCMag and PCWorld testing. After receipt and installation of this Security Suite, I'm not sure what all the hub-bub is all about? I have everything from XP SP-3 to Vista Professional (not on 7 yet) with two different Office Suites (2003 & 2007) and a plethora of applications on each machine - I EXPERIENCED ABSOLUTELY ZERO ISSUES WITH THIS PRODUCT. I also utilize several industry specific apps for insurance (AMS360 for example) that tend to be very finicky about security software and generally don't react well to firewalls, shields, etc. Again, I had NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER with this product. Over the years, I've used McAfee, Norton, Panda, AVG, Ad-Aware, AVAST, Kaspersky, and ESET (consumer and corporate versions) and Webroot has really done a nice job with this security suite. Installation was clean, scanned each system witout issue, no false-positives as of yet, and no blocked apps. I hope this review helps disspell some of the dark cloud that seems to be hanging over this product on Amazon. I have no doubt folks experienced problems, but likely, there were problems (possibly hidden) with those systems prior to the installation of this product, so FEAR NOT and purchase with confidence.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Webroot AntiVirus with Spy Sweeper 3-User


Webroot AntiVirus with Spy Sweeper 2011 catches what others miss. Award-winning Webroot AntiVirus with Spy Sweeper is more effective against online threats than competitive products.With a new streamlined interface, faster scans, and one-click malware removal, online security has never been easier.

Now Windows 7 compatible
The best protection against viruses, spyware, and Trojans
Free U.S.-based support
Webroot Smart Shields block programs that try to change system settings. View larger.

Buy NowGet 67% OFF

Click here for more information about Webroot AntiVirus with Spy Sweeper 3-User

0 comments:

Post a Comment