Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I use Virus Barrier and I'd have to say that it is just about perfect. It dosn't slow down my computer, or cause problems for my computer, like some other anti-virus software that I've tried. It's really easy to use, and I really like the user interface (it is glassy, sort of like OS X). I regularly receive automatic updates via the software update feature in Virus Barrier. In fact, Virus Barrier was updated to protect me from the Leap-A Trojan Horse before it was even in the news!
Highly recommended.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Intego Virusbarrier x4 10.4 for Mac OS X-Single User
VirusBarrier X4 protects your computer from viruses. This simple, fast and non-intrusive antivirus solution offers thorough protection against viruses of all types, coming from infected files or applications, whether on CD-ROMs, DVDs or other removable media. Rest assured that your Macintosh has the best protection available against viruses of all kinds.Integrates fully with other Intego programs
Click here for more information about Intego Virusbarrier x4 10.4 for Mac OS X-Single User
0 comments:
Post a Comment