Monday, May 16, 2011

Symantec Norton AntiVirus 9.0 (Macintosh) Review

Symantec Norton AntiVirus 9.0 (Macintosh)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
As a long-time satisfied NAV user on the PC side I decided to go with NAV 9 for mac with my new iBook. I have tried running the scan three times. The first two I cancelled after 3 hours without completion. The scan runs slowly but just about grinds to a halt when scanning the python files (.pyc,.pyo, etc.). I am now in the middle of my third try and after 2 1/2 hours it is still going. I think it is shameful that Symantec would release this product as compatible with Panther when it clearly is not. The suggestions I have gotten from Symantec tech support have been worthless!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Symantec Norton AntiVirus 9.0 (Macintosh)

Norton AntiVirus 9.0 is a powerful shield that protects your Mac from the ever-evolving threats of the online world!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Symantec Norton AntiVirus 9.0 (Macintosh)

0 comments:

Post a Comment