Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I recently purchased this software and had to uninstall it. In my case, I was unable to get into my Quicken account, which is password protected. One of the features of Confidential is an "Information Vault" which stores all passwords. I was prompted to enter the Quicken one as well, but chose not to as I felt this would defeat the purpose of having a password set up in the first place. After that, when I would enter the Quicken password, my machine would just hang up. The only way I could get in was by opening it in safe mode.
I believe that this product sounds appealing on the surface, but when you get down to it, it promises more than it can deliver. I also think that when it comes to internet security, the best solution is to take reasonable precaution. If you respond to an e-mail requesting your account numbers and passwords, a software package is not going to save you.
I purchased this product based on my previous experience with Norton products and have been quite satisfied with their performance. Thus, I was extremely disappointed with this product.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Norton Confidential 2007
Safeguard your personal information from online identity theft. Norton Confidential protects you when you're most vulnerable: at a Web site while banking or shopping online, and about to submit passwords, account numbers, or other confidential information.Norton Confidential automatically inspects Web sites--and potentially dangerous or identity-stealing programs on your PC--for known threats and suspicious behavior before you log in, make a purchase, or otherwise interact with them. If a threat is detected, Norton Confidential protects your passwords and other confidential information from an attack--such as getting phished by fraudulent Web sites, or having your keystrokes secretly recorded by identity thieves.
Click here for more information about Norton Confidential 2007
0 comments:
Post a Comment