Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Norton Internet Security 2009 10-User Review

Norton Internet Security 2009 10-User
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
When I tried to install this product I got an "incompatible operating system" error or similar. I looked at the box and saw that sure enough Windows XP is supported. Then I double checked to make sure that I had SP2 or later. I then called Symantec support who informed me that they do not have any product which supports Windows XP 64 BIT (which is what I have) and that they would not give me a refund(since I purchased it through Amazon). Amazon customer support was good to me though,(so far) and despite it being an opened software package has let me return it. Hopefully my comments here will spare someone the trouble that I had to go through.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Norton Internet Security 2009 10-User

Norton Internet Security 2009 is fast, comprehensive, and up-to-the-minute protection against online threats. It safeguards your computer, your identity, and your home network without slowing you down. Completely reengineered, it sets a new standard for speed and makes online shopping, banking, and browsing safer and more convenient than ever.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Norton Internet Security 2009 10-User

0 comments:

Post a Comment