Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Norton AntiVirus 2007 - 5 Users Review

Norton AntiVirus 2007 - 5 Users
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm responsible for 10 computers at our organization. Last year we purchased Norton Antivirus 2006. It was such a resource hog that it stopped our older computers (550 Mhz) from working and I had to uninstall from all computers. After reading reviews that said 2007 was leaner, I tried to install this on 6 computers. Only 1 install went without problems. Installing on three other computers took 3 days, and I'm still not through with computer 5. Sometimes the program won't install. Once it crashes during install, it leaves behind broken code that prevents reinstall unless you use the Norton uninstall tool, which removes ALL Norton products. So in addition to uninstalling and reinstalling Antivirus, you also have to reinstall Norton Ghost or any other Norton products. On the computer I'm still fighting with the install went smoothly, but during the update the program hung up and now I can't open Norton Antivirus. Even worse, when I open a Word document, the Norton Antivirus starts scanning the document and freezes the computer. What a nightmare!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Norton AntiVirus 2007 - 5 Users

Norton AntiVirus 2007 blocks viruses and spyware with advanced protection. It helps protect your entire computer by stopping viruses, worms, and spyware. Norton AntiVirus works in the background so you can surf the Internet, read the news, play games, and download software or music without disruption. It also scans and cleans all email and instant messenger attachments, preventing you from receiving threats, or spreading them to others. With set-it and forget-it functionality, Norton AntiVirus checks for updates continuously and automatically blocks new and emerging threats from getting on your system. In addition to protection updates, Norton AntiVirus provides new product features as available throughout your subscription period.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Norton AntiVirus 2007 - 5 Users

0 comments:

Post a Comment