Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Norton Systemworks 2007 Premier Edition 10.0 Review

Norton Systemworks 2007 Premier Edition 10.0
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought Systemworks to upgrade my system. I tried to install it 4 times and follow their instructions. It told me to delete all of my old Norton systemworks, for which I did. Every time it comes up with a product error and tells me to try again. I then sent an email to Norton and never received a reply from them except their automatic reply back to me telling me they have received my email. My computer is worse off now then it was before I tried Norton Systemworks 2007. Norton help system just puts you in a loop and never helps solve the problems. Their help menu tells you that they know they have a problem, but they do not know what causes it.
I am still thinking about how to get my money back on this useless product. They should have Zero (0) stars.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Norton Systemworks 2007 Premier Edition 10.0

With Norton SystemWorks 2007 Premier gives you better protection from viruses and spyware. This comprehensive solution offers enhanced protection by automatically backing up your photos, personal files, and everything else on you computer. It also maintains your system and prevents common problems. When trouble does occur, it's there to help you repair the damage and recover your system. It's the first security tool to combine antivirus protection with the tighter Internet security you need. Whether you need to remove spyware or restore a corrupt hard drive, Norton SystemWorks Premier Edition will help get you up, running, and enjoying your computer in no time.Vista Compatible

Buy NowGet 96% OFF

Click here for more information about Norton Systemworks 2007 Premier Edition 10.0

0 comments:

Post a Comment