Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am a sophisticated user with 20 years of PC experience and a very clean and well maintained PC. When I encountered an error with Norton AntiSpam 2004 and Outlook XP I was quite rigorous about verifying the problem. I uninstalled and re-installed the software. I tried various configurations. In all, I spent more than six hours trying to resolve the error; I came to the determination that the error was a bug in Norton AntiSpam.
I documented my findings in meticulous detail and submitted the report to Symantec. I can honestly say that I have never encountered more pathetic technical support than Symantec. I submitted three separate reports, and each reply was a canned response with cut-and-paste solutions (literally, I could see the '>' characters showing that they were simply forwarding me solutions from other cases) that had nothing to do with the error I was reporting. Not only were they not helping to track down the bug, they were not even reading my reports (in one reply, they said this was a known problem with Outlook Express ... when I had clearly communicated that the problem was with Outlook XP). Furthermore, there is no mechanism for escalating the problem report. And phone support is $30 a pop.
I ordered Norton AntiSpam 2004 before the earlier reviews, all of which report bugs and troubles, were posted on Amazon. Hopefully my review and the others will save you the troubles of this buggy product, and save you from the awful Symantec tech support.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Norton AntiSpam 2004
Norton AntiSpam 2004 is a powerful mail-filtering system that stops those annoyig spam mails from using up valuable inbox space!
0 comments:
Post a Comment