Friday, February 3, 2012

Symantec 5PK NORTON ANTIVIRUS 2004 ( 10097941 ) Review

Symantec 5PK NORTON ANTIVIRUS 2004 ( 10097941 )
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Norton has been my virus program of choice....until now.
I tried to install 2004 on Windows ME O/S, and it would not install correctly. Error message: that driver didn't download. My computer refused to run in normal mode, and would only run in safe mode. Can't connect to internet in safe mode, so unable to use Norton online support. Telephone support with Norton is appx $29.95 per call, so that wasn't an option. Program cannot be uninstalled in safe mode. Fortuneately, I know someone who is a computer tech who explained how to fix in MS DOS, which was enough to make my computer work in normal mode again, and allow me to uninstall.
Tried re-installing and same thing happened. Contacted the store where I purchased the software, and apparently I'm not the first person to have this problem and Norton is aware of it.
Personally, I think Norton should take it off the market since they know it could potentially harm some computers. Buyer beware.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Symantec 5PK NORTON ANTIVIRUS 2004 ( 10097941 )



Buy NowGet 60% OFF

Click here for more information about Symantec 5PK NORTON ANTIVIRUS 2004 ( 10097941 )

0 comments:

Post a Comment