Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pc Tools Registry Mechanic 2011 - 1 User/3 Pc Review

Pc Tools Registry Mechanic 2011 - 1 User/3 Pc
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have been using Registry Mechanic for the past 3 years. At first I was quite impressed with this software, now I'm not quite so sure. When running a scan it always leaves the same 3 programs uncorrected. After the scan is run and everything is corrected it still shows "low system health." I'm also using TuneUp Utilities which I highly recommend & purchased from Amazon. One of it's many functions is a registry cleaner. Here's the conflict. TuneUp scans & corrects the registry. Then when I run Registry Mechanic it finds numerous problems that TuneUp just corrected. Grrr. Stay with me here because the plot thickens even more. I'm also running CCleaner, a free utility that totally erases all of your internet history, searches and sites you visited. If you don't have this get it now. It's free and puts many rip-off paid programs to shame. CCleaner also includes a registry cleaner. Guess what? CCleaner & TuneUp both corrected the SAME registry problems that Registry Cleaner failed to find and correct. Let's summarize. One paid for and free utility have the same registry results. Registry corrected. Registry Mechanic selling for $29.95 finds numerous problems and wants your money to fix it. Think twice before you consider this purchase.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Pc Tools Registry Mechanic 2011 - 1 User/3 Pc


Registry Mechanic offers easy-to-use optimization tools to speed up and improve the stability of your Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP PC. Normal daily computer use, installing and uninstalling software, and surfing the Internet can cause corrupt registry entries that slow or even crash your PC. Regardless of your level of expertise, Registry Mechanic safely cleans, repairs, and optimizes the Windows registry and automatically backs up changes for future recovery. Now includes essential fixes to Windows security loopholes--wipe your Internet history, digitally shred your personal information, and bleach free hard drive space.
Registry Mechanic offers easy-to-use optimization tools to speed up and improve the stability of your Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP PC.

Buy NowGet 13% OFF

Click here for more information about Pc Tools Registry Mechanic 2011 - 1 User/3 Pc

0 comments:

Post a Comment