Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Norton Ghost 12.0 Review

Norton Ghost 12.0
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am using Norton Ghost on my Windows Vista machine with an external Seagate Hard Drive. Ghost is very easy to setup, and it walks you through doing a backup, so even the newbie pc users can backup their files easily. My initial concern was being able to search through the backups for a specific file but they have made that very simple and really fast in my opinion. As a seasoned IT guy, I didn't know if Ghost was really for me since I used to think of it more in terms with "imaging". However, Ghost 12 is the best solution I found for day to day backup of my home and business computers. You can setup automated backups so that every week, day, Monday, etc... the system will automatically do a backup without user intervention. I have tested the restore methods, and not only are they reliable, but they are fast too. In case you try to restore a file that already exists, you will be prompted by Windows to confirm the restore, which should help prevent overwriting a good file by accident. I hope every computer user will seriously consider getting an external storage device and using a backup utility like Ghost to safeguard their entire system or at least their important files.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Norton Ghost 12.0

Symantec Ghost 12.0.Norton Ghost12.0 provides advanced backup and recovery for your computer. Includes the backup protection you expect with powerful new features including on-disk system recovery environment and integrated desktop search indexing.Incremental backups and enhanced compression help reduce the amount of required storage while available encryption keeps it safe.Norton Ghost 12.0 works with most storage devices including external hard drives networked drives and recordable and re-writeable CDs and DVDs.And whether you choose full backups or file and folder archive Norton Ghost 12.0 delivers faster backups with less impact on system resources.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Norton Ghost 12.0

0 comments:

Post a Comment