Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Norton Antivirus for Mac 11.1 Review

Norton Antivirus for Mac 11.1
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
So many of my Mac computer friends say Mac computers don't get viruses or that the ones they do get are harmless. Well, some years ago, I did get virus infection on a PowerBook Mac computer and Norton NAV software along with a lot of help from Norton technicians, is how I was able to get rid of the viruses & Trojans on my Mac. Needless to say, I have always used the most recent and updated versions of Norton NAV on my Mac computers every since. Whether it's needed or not, I prefer taking all preventive measures I can in addition to those inherent in OSX and programs such as "Little Snitch", in trying to keep my MACs and data safe; and, NAV software is a part of these efforts.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Norton Antivirus for Mac 11.1

Automatically detects and removes viruses. Offers automatic protection against the latest threats with set-and-forget convenience. Scans and cleans downloaded files and email attachments. Delivers continuous, up-to-date protection via fast updates. Protects against attacks that target software vulnerabilities. Provides advanced protection against software and Internet vulnerabilities.

Buy NowGet 39% OFF

Click here for more information about Norton Antivirus for Mac 11.1

0 comments:

Post a Comment