Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)When I bought CrashGuard for about $10 at my local office supply store (I have CrashGuard 3), it seemed like a good deal. It works great -- it gives me a minute or so to save my documents before they crash for good. But...I was suprised at what came with CrashGuard. A virus checker? A shortcut verifier? A disk defragmenter? (And lots of other cool extras too!) My computer works much better now...and not to mention the great free subscription to Norton Web Services. LiveUpdate Pro detects programs like Internet Explorer, Office, Windows, and even games like RollerCoaster Tycoon and SimCity 3000! It finds updates for these programs and security patches. Of course, there is one gripe I have with it... CrashGuard seems to crash itself more than all the other programs I have...itsn't that ironic? But the cool extras (the FAST disk defragmenter, virus scanner, registry scanner, etc...) make it a good buy. If only it wouldn't crash itself.So,it gets an overall "4"...
Click Here to see more reviews about: Norton Crashguard 4.0
PC crashes are inevitable, but with Norton CrashGuard, you can work with confidence. It intercepts not only program crashes (the most common type of crash) but also many system freezes, "blue screens," and system crashes. And with Norton CrashGuard, you can usually resume your work without restarting your computer.
0 comments:
Post a Comment