Thursday, December 22, 2011

Norton AntiVirus 2007 - 3 Users Review

Norton AntiVirus 2007 - 3 Users
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought Norton Anti Virus,Systems Work Basic,and Firewall as well thier backup software. I had problems with my PC and had to reload this software several times. I then was asked by the software to go on line and activate the software. I had it on the pc for several weeks. To make a long story short after many attempts to activate the software on-line via the server and by telephone I was told I had to many installs. I contacted customer service and was told that the server would not activate me because I had install the software to many times. I paid good money for these applications and I feel I should be able to load them onto my PC as many times as I like. Now I am out all this money and have no protection for my PC. Good By Norton who I used since DOS days. I will look elsewhere for products which supply the same service!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Norton AntiVirus 2007 - 3 Users

Norton AntiVirus 2007 blocks viruses and spyware with advanced protection. It helps protect your entire computer by stopping viruses, worms, and spyware. Norton AntiVirus works in the background so you can surf the Internet, read the news, play games, and download software or music without disruption. It also scans and cleans all email and instant messenger attachments, preventing you from receiving threats, or spreading them to others. With set-it and forget-it functionality, Norton AntiVirus checks for updates continuously and automatically blocks new and emerging threats from getting on your system. In addition to protection updates, Norton AntiVirus provides new product features as available throughout your subscription period.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Norton AntiVirus 2007 - 3 Users

0 comments:

Post a Comment