Saturday, October 22, 2011

Norton Antivirus 2010 1 User-1 PC Review

Norton Antivirus 2010 1 User-1 PC
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My new netbook came with a trial subscription of Mcaffee already on it. It seemed like every 10 minutes it was reminding you it was going to run out and prodding you to fork over big bucks to continue the protection. My neighbors son installs all the computer systems for the public schools here and he recommended Norton instead. I'm glad I took his advice as Norton doesn't slow down my little netbook like the Mcaffee did, it also cost less than half as much. Once I decided to go with Norton I started shopping and found Amazon was the cheapest. The download was super easy and everything worked out great. It works quietly in the background and does what it said it would. This was a very good purchase for me.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Norton Antivirus 2010 1 User-1 PC



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Norton Antivirus 2010 1 User-1 PC

0 comments:

Post a Comment