Wednesday, September 14, 2011

AVG Internet Security 2011 (1-User) Review

AVG Internet Security 2011 (1-User)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
What ever happened to AVG being the best free anti virus you could get, while at the same time it was honest? I found even when I went to download it they try to trick you into installing their own Download Manager, something not needed by anybody to download it, then it wanted to install the AVG task bar, which I was not falling for, so make sure when you install these things you read what you are about to install, and what it tries to install during installation.
Now I found my PC freezes for a few seconds as AVG is running, even as I type this, it is sluggish, and can't keep up. Then AVG tried to tell me my system needed an analysis and claimed my registry files and temp downloads needed attention, saying i was in the high area of risk and should attend to this... so it scans and if you click fix, it just took me to a 3rd party software to purchase to fix it... what annoys me is it was lying, I have other free and better programs that would fix my registry if it was corrupted, such as "MalwareBytes" which if you don't have, you really should try it, as it has been what fixes my PC infections/problems 99% better then AVG ever has.
I have disabled the "PC Analysis" thing so it wont bug me anymore to try and get me to download other unnecessary programs. And disabling that also has fixed the slight freezing of my typing, it's working much better now that the additional b.s part of AVG is switched off.

Click Here to see more reviews about: AVG Internet Security 2011 (1-User)


AVG Internet Security 2011 provides multiple layers of protection for everything you do online, which means you don't have to worry about identity theft, viruses, or visiting harmful sites.
User-friendly status and overview.

Buy NowGet 41% OFF

Click here for more information about AVG Internet Security 2011 (1-User)

0 comments:

Post a Comment