Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have been a user of Norton SystemWorks for several years now. The programs are great. In my experience Norton Antivirus is the best antivirus software program around. Norton Utilities does an excellent job of keeping my computer up and running. While I like these products there is no way that I can recommend Norton SystemWorks 2005. Like some of the other commenters have noted installing Norton SystemWorks 2005 was a nightmare. While I was able to install the other components of SystemWorks 2005 I could not install Norton Antivirus 2005. I had been previous running Norton SystemWorks 2003 and Norton Antivirus 2004. The uninstall program for Norton Antivirus 2004 left so much clutter on my computer that Norton Antivirus 2005 would not install. After digging around on the Symantec web site I was able to discover a link for technical support via email. Symantec's technical support was useless. After a couple days of trading emails and trying their useless suggestions I decided to wipe my hard drive and reloading Windows and all of my software, which actually took less time then trying all of technical support's useless suggestions.
After reloading Windows I was able to install SystemWorks 2005 without any problems. As I said at the beginning its a great program, but if you have a previous version of Norton Antivirus on your computer I would not recommend upgrading to SystemWorks 2005 or Norton Antivirus 2005.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Norton SystemWorks 2005 Premier - Single User
Norton SystemWorks 2005 Premier offers you a complete defense from both online dangers and internal problems. Use Norton AntiVirus to block Internet worms before they enter your computer. Norton Utilities helps you fix and prevent system problems, while Ghost and GoBack ensure you can always recover your important information.
Click here for more information about Norton SystemWorks 2005 Premier - Single User
0 comments:
Post a Comment