Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Be aware that if you buy a multipack it needs to be installed on all computers the same time in order to get a full year service. I have 3 computers, all containing a Norton program. Since they were purchased at different times, the dates of subscription were different. Imagine my surprise when after the second computer program was expired, and 2 months after I had installed this program on the first computer, I was given an expiration date of 10 months. the 3rd computer 81 days short of a year. There was nothing on the packaging to indicate that all 3 computer programs would expire on the date of installing on the first computer.
second problem, the 3rd computer crashed on the 2nd day after install. when using the support on the Norton website I was told I could not obtain support for a program the was bought on an on-line auction house due to fraud and replication. I had told them that I bought this program on Amazon.com. several letters followed, and I fixed the problem without their help.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Norton Internet Security 2006 - 3 Users
Click here for more information about Norton Internet Security 2006 - 3 Users
0 comments:
Post a Comment