Thursday, July 14, 2011

System Mechanic Premium - Up to 3 PCs Review

System Mechanic Premium - Up to 3 PCs
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
DO NOT BUY THIS JUNK!!!!!!!! IT WILL DESTROY YOUR COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!
I first installed the "System Mechanic" portion of this feature on my system (Win XP Media Edition) and it seemed to get the basics done. However, even after 'repairing' almost 2000 registry errors and cleaning up some other things, my computer's performance did not improve at all. I have plenty of memory and plenty of harddrive and plenty of CPU, and yet my computer still ran clunky. The product also contains frivilous features that reproduce almost exactly what Windows already has and does for maintenance features. And when I tried to uninstall a program using System Mechanic's interface, upon reboot of my computer, the program just 'came back'. I had to uninstall it from Windows' Control Panel. And to get rid of some of the worst programs that wouldn't uninstall that were causing my computer to crash, I ultimately had to use Driver Sweeper.
One day my wife's laptop crashed (System Mechanic wasn't working for her). I pulled out her 80GB harddrive, placed it in an external drive, downloaded the "Search and Recover" portion of this package, copied an image of her drive to mine (256GB), mounted the drive and then attempted a recovery. No matter how many times I attempted to do this, Search and Recover would freeze at exactly 65% progress and lock up my computer. AND THEN I STARTED GETTING YELLOW BALLON ALERTS THAT .EXE FILE AFTER FILE WERE 'CORRUPT' AND I NEEDED TO RUN CHKDSK. I ran CHKDSK about 20 times and nothing happened! This product even corrupted my McAffee Antivirus software!!!! I also cannot 'shutdown' my computer now without babysitting it, because "SMAnalyzer.exe" is 'not responding' and I have to click 'end now'.

I contacted Iolo through e-mail support because I couldn't find a phone number. After 2 weeks of ridiculous suggestions, they asked me to e-mail them my computer profile in a .zip file, which I did. Then complete silence for 2.5 weeks!! Finally, they e-mailed me back with yet another link to one of their online help articles that they had already sent me the first week and had nothing to do with my issue!!
I still have several corrupted executable files that I have to repair, and so I will be completely uninstalling Iolo's products from my machine and never use this company's products again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: System Mechanic Premium - Up to 3 PCs

Over 98% of PC slowdowns and problems are caused by faulty settings, clutter and fragmentation that are the result of normal PC use.System Mechanic, the number one-selling PC tuneup software with over 23 million users worldwide, automatically scans, diagnoses, and repairs your entire system, fixing errors and slowdowns and cleaning out clutter so your PC operates smoothly, reliably, and up to 300% faster.It then proactively maintains your system to prevent performance problems from reoccurring.System Mechanic Premium includes emergency recovery of accidentally deleted files and photos, military strength data wiping, and a securely automated online backup solution.

Buy NowGet 69% OFF

Click here for more information about System Mechanic Premium - Up to 3 PCs

0 comments:

Post a Comment