Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Zonealarm Internet Security Suite 2009 Review

Zonealarm Internet Security Suite 2009
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The last user who gave this a one star is talking nonsense and obviously knows little about firewalls. I've used ZA for years, I have a very good understanding of network security because I run a server at home with a software and hardware firewall combined. Features like ICMP Echo, which stops your PC replying to hackers who ping large numbers of IP addresses are a must. I've never had any security issues using this because I know how to use it. Letting a firewall do it's own thing automatically without any configuration or understanding is always gonna cause problems no matter what software you use. I've never found ZA CPU intensive, I schedule scans when I'm not around, plus I have a dual core cpu and 4gb memory with Sata II hard drives, so it runs easily even when I am playing games at the same time. If you want a real resource hogger then try Norton Anti-Virus...never like it and never use it.
ZA only pops up messages until it get's used to the programmes on your machine, all you do it tick a box and it won't bother you...easy.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Zonealarm Internet Security Suite 2009

ZONEALARM INTERNET SECURITY - SUITE 3U RETAIL BOX 09

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Zonealarm Internet Security Suite 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment