Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have been using the GoBack tool for close to 9 months. This tool saves me from a lot of disasters. This tool can bring your whole system back to the conditions of previous time. One of my computers is running with Win98 OS. I installed the Win98SE OS onto it. But the whole system hung after this OS update !! I was able to use GoBack to bring the system back to the time before I installed the Win98 SE OS. So, I virtually uninstalled the Win98 SE OS update at all.
With GoBack, I feel comfortable to install various tools/packages. If something goes wrong, instead of using the "un-install" application, I just use GoBack to move the whole system back to the old time.
This is a tool you must to have.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Norton GoBack 3.0
0 comments:
Post a Comment