Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I was very skeptical of purchasing this software download at first as I had never done anything like it before and had many questions and concerns. So, I called Amazon Customer Service. They answered my call right away...no waiting, which was great! The rep I spoke with was so friendly and very helpful. He answered all of my questions and concerns very thoroughly and patiently. After speaking with him, my fears were put to rest. I hung up the phone and confidently purchased this product. I just downloaded it tonight without a hitch. Very easy to do and my computer is protected. If anything changes, I will update my review. But, so far...I highly recommend this product. I decided to try bitdefender by recommendation from a friend. So, finding it at this awesomely low price was just an added bonus!BitDefender Internet Security 2011 - 3 PC-2 years [Download]
Click Here to see more reviews about: BitDefender Internet Security 2011 - 3 PC-2 years
BitDefender Internet Security 2011 Value Edition provides 3 PCs with two years of protection against viruses, hackers, spam, and identity theft… without the slowdown! Includes: Firewall; iPhone-friendly Parental Controls, to monitor and control what websites your kids visit and who they IM with, 24/7; IM Encryption, for private chatting; QuickScan, to detect viruses in just 60 seconds; Video Tutorials, to keep you in the know about your security; a customizable dashboard that lets you choose how much or how little you want to see; Home Network Management; Laptop Mode, to prolong battery life; Gamer Mode; automatic hourly updates; and more!
Get advance warning of risky websites.
Click here for more information about BitDefender Internet Security 2011 - 3 PC-2 years
0 comments:
Post a Comment